Finding successful activities for this age bracket can be hard.
How can we use the teens?
- Allow them to organize the Youth Tourney or a class
- Water barrier for battles, tourneys or wars
- Design/make archary targets
- Help out with set up & pull down etc
- If the teen/youth is good with a camera, he/she can be the official photographier for the eventMany sports played today are modified sports played in the Middle ages. Nobles & Villagers
enjoyed a wide range of sports. We can aim to use these sport for this age range.
- Medieval soccer – A form of soccer was played by kicking a large ball
- Pitching Quoits – This is an early version of horseshoes where players would pitch a metal or rubber ring over a pin in the center of a patch of clay
- Skittles – An early form of Bowling
- A primitive form of badminton with a ball and paddles
- Stoolball – medieval cricket